Bangda fish fry at home in quick and easy way.
Bangda fry is a crispy fish fry dish made from marinating Mackerel fish with Indian spices. It taste amazing and it’s a wonderful treat for sea food lovers. So watch and learn how to make Bangda Fish Fry at home.
1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
6 tbsp red chilli pwd
¼ cumin seeds
1 inch Cinnamon stick
pinch Fenugreek seeds
¼ tsp brown or black mustard seeds
¼ tsp turmeric powder
Salt as required
1 tsp Sugar
200 ml White Vinegar
Besan for frying
5 Mackerel fish or any of your choice
– Marinate the banga fish with salt, turmeric powder and keep it aside for some time.
– Grind all the spices together – pepper corns, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, fenugreek, sugar, cloves, mustard seeds, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, ginger garlic paste and vinegar and run it into a fine smooth paste.
– Add vinegar to get the paste consitency.
– Apply the masala to the fish.
– Heat some oil in pan, and keep the gas on medium flame.
– Sprinkle the besan top of the fish, flip it and again sprinkle it with besan
– Fry the fish in the pan, make sure they are cook evenly from both the sides.
– For plating place the fish fry along with add some lime wedges and coriander leaves.
– Bangda Fish Fry is ready to be served.