- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cooked Basmati rice
- 3 spring onions with greens
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Finely chop spring onion bulbs with greens.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Break eggs and add alongwith salt, pepper powder and 1 tablespoon chopped spring onion greens, scramble and cook till fully done. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Heat remaining oil in another non-stick pan. Addchopped spring onion bulbs and sauté till golden.
4. Add rice and toss to mix. Add soy sauce, salt and pepper powder and toss to mix.
5. Add scrambled eggs and remaining spring onion greens and toss to mix on high heat.
6. Serve hot garnished with some chopped spring onion greens.