Learn How To Make Aloo Gobi. Watch this Recipe and make this Indian vegetarian main course recipe with gravy at home.
1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
2-3 Green Chillies
1 Chopped Onion
2 Chopped Potatoes
Salt to taste
1 Small Bowl Green Peas
Water as required
1 Chopped Tomatoes
1 tsp. Coriander Powder
Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves
1. Take oil in a pan. Allow it to heat and then add ginger along with cumin seeds, green chilli, chopped onions. Also add chopped potatoes and mix it well.
2. Close the lid and cook it for 5 minutes.
3. Add salt to taste, turmeric powder along with cauliflower and mix them well.
4. Add green peas and give it a mix. Cook it for 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle some water and mix it well.
6. Add chopped tomatoes and cook it for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Add coriander seeds powder along with finely chopped fresh coriander leaves. Give it a mix and serve it hot.
Delicious Aloo Gobi Recipe is ready to be served!